2013年1月21日星期一

DVD Set True Blood Sons of Anarchy Doctor Who Season 7

Many friends asked why do you like look up on buy dvd set for tv shows.Because I love its fast update and good service for us tv fans.I love to watch these shows as follow:
Beauty Sookie in True Blood complete complete dvd collection 1-5,Handsome Jax in Sons of Anarchy DVD,Matt Smith in the show Doctor Who Season 7 DVD, comedy-drama The Office DVD (more and more people love to watch the office,well that because it will end in 2013?), topic around homeland sercurity tv show Homeland DVD (In my opinion I do like the female character than that serious man;maybe I like to watch comedy?haha…) and cop show circle around the different crimes tv show Criminal Minds dvd, etc.
My favourite show is Allan Ball’s True Blood DVD I took three nights at home to watch the show. Could tone down on the sex and bad language.Love Sookie's and Bill's relationship. Hope they love each other forever.Someone recommend me the books to me but finally I find I love to wach tv show more than books. I am hooked.How about you?
idvdset recommend other shows:
Breaking Bad Dvd new release
Glee Dvd new release.

没有评论:

发表评论