2013年1月25日星期五

Sons of Anarchy DVD Criminal Minds DVD on IDVDSET

Sons of Anarchy dvd set 1-5 review in season 3 on idvdset: Sutter crafted this one perfectly. I really thought Jax was gonna fold for minute. Jimmy O took his fate like a soldier, unlike Stahl, the sniveling begging weasel that she is (was). Opie is centered again. Hells Angels president Sonny Barger cameo as "Lenny the pimp"? just brilliant. Very rarely do I watch something on tv and continue to think about it days later. This season of Sons of Anarchy dvd set had that sort of impact on me.Criminal Minds dvd set 1-7 review in seasons 1-6: This series will keep you wanting to see one episode after another.And you learn a couple of things in the process of watching. Homeland dvd set review in season 2: The amazing casting makes this a must watch television series! The amazing price makes this a must bargain! True Blood dvd set review in seasons 1-4: The storyline is great, the writers are great, the actors are great, and when you roll them into one it becomes a phenomenal show. My only question is why are there not more shows like this and why do I have to wait till 2012 for the next season of True Blood?  The Office dvd set review in seasons 1-6: As usual, this season doesn't disappoint but keeps us wanting more. Great DVDs Criminal Minds dvd set review in seaons 1-6: I just started watching Criminal Minds the past 3 months and had to get all Seasons. This is the only way to watch this show! If you have found CM late like myself you really need to buy Season 1 before going any further! Doctor Who dvd set season 7 review in seasons 1-6: I'm very happy with my purchase I just got into watching Doctor Who and was excited to see it on here new for cheaper than in-store prices. I would recommend this to anyone as a gift or something if they are into BBC sci-fi shows.
Click here buy dvd box set:
Downton Abbey Dvd
Fringe dvd

没有评论:

发表评论